The good, the bad, and the ugly of this pregnant chick's journey...are you game to join the ride?
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Ugh, it's a bug
I don't know what this is. I just feel very fatigued, have a slight headache and last night an uncomfortable fever of 102. I checked Cora's temperature and she's normal =). Here's to hoping this things goes away soon...whatever it is!
Feel better! Pump or breast feed even more so if it's mastitis, it gets better and the fever goes away.
I wanted to let you know, the book "12 hours sleep by 12 weeks" has gotten us good results so far :-) I hope Cora starts sleeping well and you start feeling better.
Feel better Lisa! =)
ReplyDeleteFeel better! Pump or breast feed even more so if it's mastitis, it gets better and the fever goes away.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know, the book "12 hours sleep by 12 weeks" has gotten us good results so far :-) I hope Cora starts sleeping well and you start feeling better.