Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do stay at home moms do?

They go to the Spectrum.  Have you ever been to the Spectrum at 9:30 am before the majority of the stores open?  Me neither...until today.  It's peaceful, calm, and the only other people you'll pass are maintenance workers or moms with strollers (getting their morning walk in).  Hehe...for the time being, I am one of those people and it's kind of cool.  It sure beats the uber ridiculous crowds that are normally filling the walkways and stores where I narrowly miss ramming some idiot in the ankles with the stroller.

My Spectrum jaunt also taught me:
-  Cotton On for Kids has some cute stuff (we walked out with a hat and bib for Cora along with some gifts)
-  LA style comes to the OC in a very cute little shop for kids that will COMPLETELY break the bank...I'm sorry, I can't spend $30 on an adorable onesie or $50 on a couple swaddle blankets (no matter what celebrity baby used them first)
-  Barnes & Noble is now my hero because not only do they have a ton of baby board books, they also had this:



Needless to say, I walked out of the store with it.  We're starting Cora on the classics very young =D.

1 comment:

  1. That book is awesome! I had no idea those existed. But very cool because it's never too early to expose her to the good stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete