The good, the bad, and the ugly of this pregnant chick's journey...are you game to join the ride?
Friday, February 3, 2012
Someone's Rollin'
Cora had an awesome tummy time today! She hung out for awhile and then decided she was getting bored, so she did some kicking and flailing about and somehow ended up on her right side. "OH MY GOSH!" is what I thought waiting for her to tip. And tip she did, smiling as if satisfied that she could see the ceiling. =) Hehe, you know I wanted to see it again, so I put her back on her tummy and again she rolled over to her back in the same direction. The third time was just asking for too much and she refused to roll, but to cry and cry until I "saved" her. She's now just waiting for the right time to reveal her new skill to daddy =).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment