Thursday, June 21, 2012

Naps are for the birds...

...says Cora.

Napping has been an issue for Cora since I went back to work.  Now, she's pretty much no longer on a schedule and it's begun to interrupt her night sleep.  We currently are outside enjoying the backyard after a walk to the playground which lulled Cora to sleep per Matt's suggestion =).

It's been a struggle trying to find the right sleep solution for us.  There are so many different opinions out there, it's hard to know what to do.  I've been doing a lot of reading, but I think we'll just have to go with trial and error for awhile and see what works best with Cora.  This blog http://www.mybabysleepguide.com/ seems to provide a nice overview of the different methods.  We got Cora sleeping so well initially after reading 12 Hours Sleep by 12 Weeks Old.  And I'm now diving into Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child and The Sleepeasy Solution as they are more detailed.  I hope to get something working soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment