Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Confidence

...and a strong core are what seem to be keeping Cora upright and happy nowadays.  She cries a whole lot less when I leave the room now because she'll just follow me if she wants to see where I'm going.  However, taking her out of her play haven isn't quite as easy as it was a mere month ago.  Without the freedom to crawl around and pull herself up onto things, she goes stir crazy and isn't the sweet pea we all know and love.  Vacation will be interesting with our cooped up camper...I envision lots and lots of blankets for her to roam free.  We'll see =).

We had to clear the coffee table of big people stuff and replaced it with toys!

Sesame Street caught her attention momentarily =)

"Yes, I'm playing..."


"...see!"

Sometimes she starts off too far from the table and has to take a couple steps forward.

Now she decides to pick up the toy and the next series of actions were made with some serious thought!  She got it, dropped it, stood there weighing her options and sat down to play with her toy on the floor. =)

"Mom...pick me up!  I met you almost half way!"

Cora crawled from our room, down the hall into the bathroom to see what all the commotion was about when running the water for her bath.  She hoisted herself up on the side of the tub and watched the preparation.  I love how curious she is!



1 comment:

  1. Look at her go! What a difference a couple of weeks make - tell Cora to stop growing up so fast! :)

    Next time I see her she'll be writing a novel or solving a rubiks cube. :)

    ReplyDelete