We started off at Home Depot to pick out the perfect tree. Cora had no interest in trees, but was VERY interested in the tags, string, and packaging material on the ground.
After getting the tree inside and ready for decorating, Cora had some ideas of her own she wanted to try out. =) The "Cora safe zone" is now on the bottom half of our tree.
Then is was time for a break in the backyard.
All of our eyes were not on Cora for a moment. And in that moment she had this slimy reptile by the tail, bringing us her newfound treasure. I'm just grateful she didn't try to put it in her mouth. Matt had to help her drop it, because there was NO WAY I was getting anywhere near it.
Having fun with dad.
Then it was off to Heritage Hill for their Candlelight walk. Oh man, was she FAST! We didn't stay very long and skipped the long line for Santa this year since Cora's not exactly a stand still kind of gal.
"What?!? You mean I can't just run around wherever I want without you guys hanging on to me? That's crazy talk guys, crazy talk."
She really enjoyed the lights, stopping to touch each one along this little walkway.








That's AWESOME. Can she find me a lizard? ;)
ReplyDelete