Monday, December 16, 2013

Clean teeth! =)

Cora had her first real dental cleaning today.  Her last visit 6 months ago was a check to get her acquainted with brushing etc.  Today was the big day where she had to let someone else in her mouth besides mom and dad and she did awesome.  The dental office had a lot to do with her having a great experience and she proudly walked out with her dinosaur prize and Monster's Inc. toothbrush and stated, "I go see Dr. Wu again!".


I wish I had gotten an action shot.  During the cleaning, the hygienist gave Cora a pair of sunglasses to wear to help with the bright light.  She also got to help count a big kid's teeth and "paint" his teeth with fluoride.  She wasn't a fan of the suction piece and freaked out a bit when that came into play.  I'm so glad Cora's dental memories are so positive! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment