Cora's visit to the allergist on Monday was very rewarding for her =). She was very good throughout the testing because she knew the doctor was trying to figure out which foods she was allergic to. After the testing was complete, the nurse came with the official results and informed Cora she was no longer allergic to peanuts, almonds or peaches! Cora was so happy she replied with an excited, "Thank you sooooo much!". All the way home she asked if I could buy peaches and peanuts, peaches and peanuts. And she'll tell anyone who'll listen that she is now allowed to eat peaches and peanuts. While she still has a very strong allergy to walnuts and pecans, knocking some allergens from the list is pretty amazing! =)
July 14, 2014
Cora's first taste of peanut butter. "It's stuck in my mouth but it's still yummy."
She was really wired from the allergist appointment and I thought she'd skip a nap, but I was wrong =) She was reading and then...zzzzzzzzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment