Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back to work

We are officially at the end of my first week back and it's been interesting.  It worked out well to go back just before spring break and was able to work a 3 day week!  I'm exhausted.

Blowing kisses to Cora from the doorway of her room so I don't wake her in the morning is how I've been leaving and it isn't easy.  Waking up 2 hours earlier than Cora does isn't easy.  Trying to find time to prepare for class and pump and eat isn't easy.

Coming home to my smiling sweetheart is amazing!  Having Matt home to play with her and care for her and love her every second of the day is amazing!  Having a good baby who eats well, sleeps well, and is generally happy is amazing!  Going back to such a warm welcome and tons of love at work is amazing!  Having a class of supposed boogers transform into angels this week is amazing!

Can't wait for next year...fingers crossed for the job share to be approved because half weeks are entirely do-able!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment