The good, the bad, and the ugly of this pregnant chick's journey...are you game to join the ride?
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Mmmm...cereal! =)
Cora had her first taste of yummy brown rice cereal this morning! She's been pretending to chomp along with us during dinner, tries to grab our grub, and stares intently at anything that goes in our mouths as though we're devouring the last morsels on the planet...so we figured she was ready ;).
What is this stuff dad?
Oooh, it's pretty good!
Wait, come back! I want some more!!!!!
Man, am I a mess now.
We caught Cora's first bites on video...she's definitely a hungry little hippo!!
Goodness gracious, she's eating her food instead of drinking it. It seems like she's a natural at it too!
ReplyDeleteHOW FAST IS TIME PASSING BY!?!?!
That video was AWESOME. :) I cant believe she is eating cereal already - looks like you need to buy a lot of it since she's a big eater! :)
ReplyDeleteHehe...I know, she really knew what to do! There was no learning curve here...from bite one she was ready to devour =D
ReplyDelete