Cora's 6 month check-up went well. She's 18lbs 1oz, 28 in long, and her head grew 1/2 an inch from her last visit. She's still topping the charts, but is leading the pack with her height...I guess she really got daddy's genes! She did really well with her shots today and other than the initial prick, doesn't seem to realize anything happened. Phew =)
In other news...Cora's rolling lots and lots and lots, getting into anything and everything in her reach. Her 2nd tooth sprouted up a couple of weeks ago and when she gives you a big smile or upset cry, you can see those pearly whites in all their glory. Her encounter with zucchini is questionable at the moment. She loved it and couldn't get enough, but I'm not sure if her rash was related or not, so for the meantime Cora is taking a break from her yummy zucchini. Next up on the solid food train...sweet potatoes and acorn squash! I'm pretty sure lentils and peanuts are the eczema culprits, so none for me until Cora's eating on her own. As long as she doesn't develop a hamachi or sugar aversion, we're ok =). Our amazing sleeper hasn't been quite as gracious with her morning wake-up calls lately and her inner alarm seems to go off somewhere between 4am and 6am. Some say it's her teething, others say it's her developmental milestones, I say I just hope she adjusts her alarm clock soon!!
I bet she'll love sweet potatoes!
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing Lisa?? =)