Friday, April 27, 2012

Phew!

I'm pooped!  I've officially been back at work 2 weeks and 3 days and it feels like I worked all year.  Cora's been pretty awesome in the mornings (with a few exceptions) and I slip her out of her sleep sack into her car seat and she finishes her slumber on the car ride to grammy's house.  I think Cora is wearing her out a bit and most certainly giving her arms an amazing workout!  Cora gets lots of quality time with 2 of her favorite auntie's as well.  I would say she's spoiled rotten already...a new highchair, tons of toys, a jumper and all sorts of other goodies have now been stocked at grammy's house.  Cora says "eeeee aaaaa oooooo" which translates into...THANK YOU!!!!!!  I'm really lucky to be able to leave Cora with family and not worry about her at work, it's nice to focus solely on that when I'm there.  Let's hope I'm working part time next year because I think we're all pretty exhausted from the current flurry!  But it does make me really appreciate the time I get with Cora...even the 3:00am moments =).

No comments:

Post a Comment