Monday, September 24, 2012

11 Months! =)

Man, our little hamachi is already 11 months and surprising us everyday.  Today was my day off, so we got to spend the whole day together...just Cora, me, and the camera ;).

"Mom, I'm still waking up.  I can't believe your taking pictures!"

Check out those giant teeth!

We went outside for some sunshine...

...and someone decided blankets just get in the way.

Cora's new favorite past times...pointing and walking =).

Dinner (minus most of the sweet potato)

Cora ate all of her peas first and demanded more before the sweet potatoes were even an option.

While I was making dinner, this is what Cora decided to do.  

Snagging some watermelon from daddy!

"Don't worry mom, I'll share...here I come!"

Matt got two awesome videos yesterday!  Here's the one of Cora walking.  She's been pretty wobbly, but able to go pretty far when she's determined to get there.  She's starting to choose her feet over her knees in more cases lately as her means of travel.  It's pretty cute =).

Here's the video of revolving Cora.  Hehe...just watch =).

1 comment:

  1. Yay - Cora's walking! She's looking so "grown up" these days. It will be weird to see her with long hair instead of this short shaggy cut now. =)

    ReplyDelete