The life of a 10 1/2 month old is so tough. There's sleeping, playing, pooping, eating and well, doing it all over again! Lately Cora enjoys biting the noses on anything stuffed and if you get close enough, maybe your nose too. I wouldn't advise it though with her 8 teeth, those chompers will draw blood, trust me. She also is in a really cute sharing phase and wants to give you everything (as long as you give it back!) but don't ask her to share her Cheerios, she's still pretty protective of those.
While she's been good about napping in her crib, she couldn't fight the fatigue one day and passed out in the living room. I didn't have the heart to wake her.
Another favorite thing to do, point. She points at everything!
"What mom, I wasn't playing with my freshly washed laundry."
Can I Play Too? is one of her favorites. She'll intently listen to that book read to her 10 times over.
This is what couscous does to a baby. Next time, mix it into puree!





No comments:
Post a Comment