90% of the things we brought were Cora's. Traveling with a little one is not quite the same as packing for just us. We brought less stuff to Europe for 5 weeks than we did for 5 days in Norcal! =)
"Whoa, that's an airplane?!"
Goodbye So. Cal!
Here's Cora on the plane. She was a good sport and stayed strapped in the entire flight. She even got a coloring book with her first pair of wings! We kept shoving food in front of her and gave her little things to do so she was quiet and happy. I don't know how a longer flight would go though!
Here are some highlights from the trip:
Naptime. I sleep like Grammie...anywhere and with my head slumped forward =).
When I finally woke up, I got to hang out with cousin Kayla at the park! We had a ton of fun.
The "Snoopy" museum was sooo much fun with Grandma in Santa Rosa =).
We're making a kite together.
Reading at Grandma's house. Sitting on books is another way of enjoying them!
"Daddy used to sit on this pillow too when he was little and drink from these cups! Now I get to use them...my way =)"
Grandma opted for bubble wrap...I vote perfect solution!! =)
Here's a link to Matt's photo album on Picasa if you're interested in more photos from our journey =)










No comments:
Post a Comment