Monday, February 11, 2013

Pass the bubble wrap

Man, this kid is ridiculous!  She's learned how to climb on the coffee table and despite my attempts to thwart her plan, she managed to get past my safety zone and climb on the table and was ready to stand up and probably dance in glee when I removed her.

She's somehow caught another cold and appears to have the same symptoms as a few weeks ago.  Thank goodness kids are so resilient...while she had to miss music class today, I'm hoping she'll be fine for Saturday's flight.

Cora's eye bruise is now turning a deep purple, which means she's healing, but does it look rather unsightly.  And to add to her list of ailments, she decided to climb over the arm of the couch, which of course led to falling backwards onto the floor lamp.  I think the sound of head on metal was worse than the actual impact, but I think we both had a good scare.

So I've come to the conclusion that the only way to keep her safe is to wrap her in bubble wrap, lots and lots of bubble wrap. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment