Cora's first trip to the San Diego Zoo was fun for all of us. I really wanted to check out the new Koala enclosure and we were super excited to check out all the big animals Cora hasn't seen before at other zoos. She had fun watching the animals, but really got excited when we got to the play areas sprinkled throughout the zoo. She would have easily spent the entire day at the elephant play area had it not been for the "prentzel snack" we dangled in front of her.
Can you find the koala? Cora was interested in another of the 21 koalas hanging out.
"Woah, a giraffe...he's taller than daddy!"
Paleontologist Cora nerding out =)
Catching daddy's fingers at the playground.
Elephant!!
"Elephants I can touch!!"
Cora and the goat...I'd love to know what each of them was thinking =)
Tickles on turtles are terrific.
Riding the lizard that bears a slight resemblance to Joon.
Mmmmmm...Cora lucked out, mommy felt like soft serve ;)
Weeeeeeee!! Trains are the best!
Cora loved the train ride just outside of the zoo so much that she made a "terrible 2's" scene once we arrived back at the station. I had to pry her out of the car kicking and screaming because she really, really wanted to ride the train "again, again, again".
After a long day at the zoo, it was time for a walk to the beach. She carried ducky around everywhere and I just love how cute it is when she concedes to holding hands =).
Cora loved the water and got really wet splashing around. Without Matt holding her back, she would have been swimming in the "ocean water" as Cora calls it.













No comments:
Post a Comment