![]() |
| Cora was all smiles chatting it up with Ms. Angela. |
![]() |
| Photobooth photos while waiting for her turn. |
Then, everything went downhill. The chair began to recline and Cora started freaking out, but let Angela clean her teeth with a toothbrush. Then came the spin brush with the flavored "toothpaste". It was all over at that point! Cora jumped out of the chair crying and ran over to hide behind me. Thank goodness for Angela who was able to troubleshoot, get Cora to listen, and finish the cleaning. So, Mommy and Avery waited in the waiting room while Cora got her teeth cleaned with flavorless paste and floss.
It's funny, I brought her to a pediatric dentist with lots of fun stuff, a great staff and a super kid friendly environment to avoid the tears like I had when I was a kid. Apparently the "stuff" doesn't matter...it's in the genes...sorry Cora!


No comments:
Post a Comment